Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Staff University Card

Replacement Staff University Card



If you have lost or damaged your Staff University card, you will need to purchase a replacement. If you have changed your name and require a new card, please contact HR on x 10670 in the first instance.


Detailed Description

Once purchased, you can collect your replacement from HR Reception, HR Building between the hours of 10am-1pm daily.

If you have any queries please contact [email protected]


How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code