Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Replacement Student University Card

Replacement Student University Card



If you have lost or damaged your Student University Card (with photo)you will need to purchase a replacement.


Detailed Description

Your replacement card can be collected from The Base on Alexandra Square (next to the Library).

If you have any queries, please contact The Base directly: thebase@lancaster.ac.uk  

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code